Why become a member? ×

Mark @ Bass Direct = Top Man = Top Service!

tonyf

[quote name='leftybassman392' timestamp='1334905597' post='1623132']

No problems. From the castle head out towards the M40 via the A429. Take the southbound exit and come off again almost immediately at j. 14 and go straight across the first roundabout. At the big roundabout head for Leamington, then look for the Heathcote industrial estate. Turn into Rigby Close and follow your nose round to the right. Plenty of parking space. Word of warning though - it's clearly marked but is not a 'normal' shopfront.

Edit: he closes early on a Saturday (2.30 IIRC)
[/quote]
Nice one, thanks for the info :)

You really think you're just going to browse ? You better leave all methods of exchanging money at home !

I got to agree with everything that's been said already about Mark.
Also though Phil at bass gear is not to be forgotten about. I bought my aguilar TH 350 from him, and he sells Gruvgear fretwraps that I've recently started to use.

[quote name='kjb' timestamp='1334913296' post='1623277']
You really think you're just going to browse ? You better leave all methods of exchanging money at home !

I got to agree with everything that's been said already about Mark.
Also though Phil at bass gear is not to be forgotten about. I bought my aguilar TH 350 from him, and he sells Gruvgear fretwraps that I've recently started to use.
[/quote]
Welllll......another comfort strap is a possibility and maybe some strings if he does dbl ball end, apart from that I reckon I'm sorted........#famouslastwords!

Eta.....don't have any luggage room in minibus so a new rig is a no no!

Edited by barneyg42

[quote name='barneyg42' timestamp='1334904783' post='1623125']
I'm taking passengers to Warwick castle Saturday and might give him visit, what's the parking like? I'm only in a small minibus (transit size) also is it a good place just browse without an appointment, I'm not after anything specific.
[/quote]

What a small world. I visited Warwick Castle too on Saturday but didn't spot any bass players. Got there mid afternoon, dodged the shower but enjoyed the trebuchet. I wonder how far it could throw a full drum kit?