Why become a member? ×

Ibanez Roadstar 2 Precision Bass P/J MIJ

loudandclear

Bought this recently but things have changed a bit so whilst it wasnt my intention it is now up for sale.

All original 1983'ish Ibanez P/J not often found with the two pick ups

Good honest sound bass structually it does have several cosmetic dings and scratches around the edges and a couple of long scratches on the back and some buckle rash. The neck is great with no dings to speak of bar a small chip on the lower edge. Open geared tuners. Skunk stripe. P and J pickups and vol/vol/tone controls.

It is missing the neck plate you can see the light imprint of it, these come up on ebay, or you could leave it as is.

This is all original, the neck pocket is stamped Ibanez.

The white has gone a little creamy over the years. Plays fine and has no issues. Good high output from both pups.

Bass is not heavy - I would estimate at 9lbs.

Price , seldom do this and a bit cheeky I know but after consultation with previous seller £235.Will include delivery. Bass is worth every penny and a bargain at this price.

[attachment=104773:ibanez1.jpg]
[attachment=104774:ibanez3.jpg]
[attachment=104775:ibanez4.jpg]
[attachment=104776:ibanez5.jpg]
[attachment=104777:ibanez6.jpg]
[attachment=104778:ibanez7.jpg]
[attachment=104779:ibanez.jpg]

Well inwas ready to sell my mother when this was up a couple of weeks ago and missed out, and now not only is it back already, but it's £50 more!
Don't get me wrong, still a great price for it but it's just frustrating is all!

Truckstoo

Yes understand - it is not necessarily something I would normally do but I think it is still actually undervalued at £235 , I reckon it would go for a lot more on ebay but would be lost to the forum then so here it is, as I said was not my intention but still a very very good deal. If it had Fender on the headstock would be £450+. Sure you cant be tempted?

I think any actual offers should take place in private via PM.

If you click on the sellers name, you'll get a list of options including 'send member a message'; click on that and then write a message to the seller with your offer.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Alex