Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer LX 4 SOLD,

Hans

This beauty is available for sale or trade
Since playing a Dingwall I hardly use my Wicks, there for I decided to sell one of my Streamers the LX4 hand made in Germany.
-Bolt-on
-AAA coloured flame maple
-Burgundy Red Oil
-Ovangkol neck
-Fretted Wenge fingerboard
-Scale length 34''
-24 Frets
-Active MEC pick ups, 2-way electronics, P/J, these are the same as on the new limited edition Streamer 2012
-Warwick tuners
-2 piece bridge
-Chrome hardware
-Just-A_Nut III
-weight 3.9kg
-Black label strings 045''-105'' plus spare set
-Warwick user kit
-Warwick RockBag
-All original labels and warranty

I bought the Bass new for £ 1889.00 and registered with Warwick in May 2011.
The Bass is in mind condition, NO dents in front, back, neck or sides. I'm not playing in a band, the bass never left home since new, only used a couple of times for practice, still the original strings and comes with a spare set.
Bass number F 150707 09

I'm open for offers, price idea £ 950.00 or trade for Dingwall 4 or 5 strings
Drop to £899.00

I was unable to add good quality pictures but when you give me your email address then I will send them to you.

Edited by Hans

"[b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Since playing a Dingwall I hardly use my Wicks[/font][/color][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"[/font][/color][b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][/b]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Don't i know all about that feeling! [/color][/font]

You're so right, but may be there is some one with a few Dingwall's who likes to add a different sound and want a perfect handmade professional bass like my Streamer LX.
Please feel free to email me with any offer.

Edited by Hans

• 4 weeks later...