Why become a member? ×

*GONE!* F/T: Fender Geddy Lee neck for USA Fender P Neck (or similar)

Hey guys,
Basically what the title says, looking to trade my Geddy neck for preferably a USA P neck with a maple board. Got a Hipshot X-tender on there aswell, which I may be willing to include.
Hit me up if this is of interest!
Cheers,
Kieran

Edited by RhythmKage

I have a 2011 Classic 60s Jazz Bass neck, with a rosewood fingerboard, to trade for your Geddy neck if you want it. Although made in Mexico they are very high quality with access to the trussrod at the body end of the neck. The same necks are also used on the excellent Road Worn series of Jazz Basses Fender make and my neck is marked RW on the heel where it is screwed to the body.

This is the Classic 60s Jazz Bass http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/bass_guitars_detail.asp?stock=08103117215838

Edited by gjones

Hmmmm? I have a 57 MIJ re-issue Precision from 96-97 with a maple fretboard neck. It's very slim front to back (no baseball bat) and in good condition. Is that the kind of neck you're looking for?

Edited by gjones

Here's some pics

[attachment=104846:head back web.jpg]
[attachment=104847:head front web.jpg]
[attachment=104848:nick web.jpg]
[attachment=104849:serial web.jpg]
[attachment=104850:full web.jpg]

Neck in good condition a but there is a small nick on the G string side of the neck at the 7th fret. I'd never actually realised it was there until I took the photo. It doesn't affect playability at all.