Why become a member? ×

Block Inlay Stickers

BottomE

Not really relevant, but there is a japanese company on Ebay that sell them (i think i bought mine for about £8) - and there was only a picture of the inlays, and no measurements - when i got them, i found that the inlays wouldnt fit after the 12th fret.

Anyway - I would suppose it would vary by manufacturer, but these japanese ones are ok on the maple board that i have (which are more difficult to clean IMO) and i would assume that they are made to withstand the constant cleaning that necks and fingerboards get.

Reading that back, it actually doesnt answer your question, but oh well. Its an insight at least!

Jerry,
I am currently mucking about with a project Westfield B1000 with a maple neck. I have ordered a set of black block adhesive inlays on Ebay from a guy trading as Zooleng in Singapore. I have paid £4.42 (Free p+p). I will let you know a) if I get them and B) if they are worth less than a fiver.

Mark.