Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* money changed hands

stewblack

Now SOLD>
Purchased this from fellow Basschatter ryancowell25 but sadly I need to fill my car with petrol so have to sell.
Pedaltrain flight case and board with EBS pedals including EBS Micro bass, Multi Comp, Bass IQ, Uni Chorus, Octabass, Wah One and Valve Drive. Also power supply, all cables to link the pedals, heavy duty velcro oh and there's a Boss tuner. The Valve drive I took off as my big feet and poor eyesight made it hard to find but it'll fit right back on with a bit of manouvering.
To be honest it's not been used that much since I bought it and I'm only selling because I need to raise some money.
I know it's worth a lot more but I will accept £750
I'd hate to split it up as ryancowell25 did such an amazing job of putting it all together and it is a thing of beauty. You of course could buy and sell off the bits you didn't need.
I live in North east Somerset (half an hour from Bath and Bristol) but I'm gigging down in Portsmouth in a couple of weeks, driving to Dorset tomorrow, Reading a week on thursday and happy to meet somewhere near these locations or you can come round and try before you buy. It's heavy so postage might be a bit prohibitive, but let me know if you want a quote for delivery.

Any more photos or info just shout.

Edited by stewblack

I fully intend to make a donation to basschat when this sells so in a way you'll be doing the whole community a favour by snapping it up. In a way this makes it an entirely sefless sale. Almost an act of charity.

Thank you all for the comments. It's such a thing of beauty so lovingly put together it'd be a shame to break up the family. And as for pricing everything individually....
But I'm not in a huge hurry. I need the money but I have anticipated the debt somehat so I'll wait before I break it all up, someone may be looking for the complete board, I know I was overjoyed when I found it, and a couple of other people were interested at the time so I'll let it hang around in one piece a little longer.

PM'd, I bought a Boss tu3 tuner last week, so if you'll sell without the tuner with a reasonable price adjustment I'll take the rest off your hands. I've got to come from Birmingham to pay and collect so that's nearly a tank of fuel I shall have to factor in to the price, lol.

P.S .... If you don't want to delete the tuner I'm still interested, PM me.

Edited by tbkicks

[quote name='tbkicks' timestamp='1333556562' post='1603540']
PM'd, I bought a Boss tu3 tuner last week, so if you'll sell without the tuner with a reasonable price adjustment I'll take the rest off your hands. I've got to come from Birmingham to pay and collect so that's nearly a tank of fuel I shall have to factor in to the price, lol.

P.S .... If you don't want to delete the tuner I'm still interested, PM me.
[/quote]
Replied.

Everyone else looks like it's sold.

Edited by stewblack