Why become a member? ×

Thomann return policy on B stock - pitfalls?

Clarky

I just bought a combo from Thomann, listed as B stock. Tried it out this evening and it is faulty. Just produces a low rumbling ultra-distorted sound that varies in volume, and thats using a double bass as well as an electric bass. Am guessing thats why it was returned and the store haven't had it fixed presumably by accident (or maybe the guy returning didn't alert them to the fault)???

Very hacked off as will have to arrange return and refund etc. Just a quick question though - I presume the usual returns policy applies here? I know Thomann have a good reputation but is there anything I need to watch out for here? The item was not cheap (c£700) so I am a bit nervous.

FYI, the ad said [size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]"[color=#000000]Retoured item. Full warranty."[/color][/font][/size]

Edited by Clarky

I had no problems returning a £1400 Steinberger guitar for free. The fact they sent me B stock without telling me it was B stock was the biggest worry, and their customer service was appalling. I will never use them again. But you should have no problem returning it.