Why become a member? ×

For sale - DiPinto Belvedere Standard Bass

lincolns

Hi all
Just announcing the sale of my DiPinto Belvedere Standard Bass... for anyone who is interested... Thanks.

DIPINTO BELVEDERE STANDARD BASS (plus DiPinto Gigbag)
BLACK & WHITE / TWO MONTHS OLD
BRAND NEW CONDITION / UNMARKED & UNGIGGED
Description:
For Sale, DiPinto Belvedere Standard Bass, in Black & White, and in absolutely unmarked, brand new condition. Includes DiPinto Gigbag.
The Belvedere might be considered a good alternative to the Jack Casady Signature, but it also has a lot in common with the Fender Jazz Bass. The pickups are in the same position and produce a similar sound, but the semi-hollow mahogany body gives it a much warmer tone and fatter lows, a good combination when you need a solid foundation.
Voted as one of the best rock and blues basses, I bought this bass, after reading the many superb reviews on line, direct from DiPinto in the USA. Unfortunately, despite being a beautiful bass to play, I have discovered that it is not the bass for me and my style.
I wanted to try a bass away from the Fender norm, but now I find that I miss the familiar feel of a Fender... and so, being financially unable to keep more than one bass... this charismatic bass, in sound as well as feel, now has to go, simple as that.

Features:
Body: Mahogany
Neck: Maple
Fingerboard: Ebony with dot inlay and white binding
Construction: Bolt on neck on semi hollow body
Frets: 22
Scale: 34"
Pickup: Two chrome single coils
Selector: Three position toggle switch
Controls: One volume, one tone
Bridge: Tune-o-matic with trapeze tailpiece
Tuners: Enclosed gear, pearl button machines
Pickguard: Clear
Insured Carriage by Parcelforce @ £17.50

Edited by MB1

Hi
Point taken, but it was really just a link to the Ebay auction listing.
Cheers anyway

MB1. B)
All items for sale on the forum require a price otherwise they will be removed from sale(Forum Policy)
The only exception to that rule is when you have stated you would like to trade,then its common sense to add what youd be interested in trading for!
Offers and links to Ebay or other Auction sites are not acceptable.