Why become a member? ×

Ashdown EVO II 500 + ABM410T

NoirBass

Hi all,

Its time to put some stuff into the mix, since an upgrade to a couple of Bergs and an F1 head I need to move this Ashdown gear on.

Just over two years old, gigged but well looked after (a few war wounds but nothing more than small dings) Also comes with Ashdown soft covers, original manual and warranty cards. Even have the original but tatty boxes they were shipped in!

EVO II 500 - 575W bass head - (SOLD!) [url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?section=abm&ID=6"]http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.as...on=abm&ID=6[/url]

ABM 410T - 650W 4 x 10 + tweeter bass cabinet - (SOLD!) [url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?section=abm&ID=14"]http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.as...n=abm&ID=14[/url]

[attachment=7576:CIMG1392.JPG]

[attachment=7577:CIMG1393.JPG]

[attachment=7579:CIMG1395.JPG]

[attachment=7580:CIMG1396.JPG]

[attachment=7581:CIMG1398.JPG]

[attachment=7582:CIMG1400.JPG]

Am after £600 for the pair, am happy to hear near offers though too. would also consider trades - lets see what you can tempt me with!

Would really like buyer to collect, I'm in North London.

Cheers

Noir

Edited by NoirBass

hi there, are you willing to split the two? i would love to buy both as this is exactly what im after... but couldnt afford both right now as i am selling 2 EBS Proline cabs, unless they would tempt you with a trade? i was hoping for £600 for them both (210 + 300(1x15+Horn)) Thanks, Steve

Edited by Golder7

[quote name='Golder7' post='178559' date='Apr 17 2008, 09:07 AM']hi there, are you willing to split the two? i would love to buy both as this is exactly what im after... but couldnt afford both right now as i am selling 2 EBS Proline cabs, unless they would tempt you with a trade? i was hoping for £600 for them both (210 + 300(1x15+Horn)) Thanks, Steve[/quote]

Hi Steve, with regards splits I would rather try to sell them together but which are you after? If someone else wants what you don't then I might be up for a split.

Thanks for the offer of the EBS cabs but I'm so happy with my new amp that I'm keen to use just that.

Cheers

Chris

[quote name='NoirBass' post='180069' date='Apr 18 2008, 07:24 PM']Hi Steve, with regards splits I would rather try to sell them together but which are you after? If someone else wants what you don't then I might be up for a split.

Thanks for the offer of the EBS cabs but I'm so happy with my new amp that I'm keen to use just that.

Cheers

Chris[/quote]Hey well honestly i want both lol but i suppose the cab would be what id prefer first :) lol

[quote name='JoeS' post='180664' date='Apr 19 2008, 07:27 PM']Just in case you can't work a deal out for both, I'm definitely interested in the head :)[/quote]

I've had no reply from Steve yet but If you want the head and he wants the cab - lets do it.

£250 for cab

£350 for head

.............Sound about right?

Chris

[quote name='NoirBass' post='180915' date='Apr 20 2008, 10:54 AM']I've had no reply from Steve yet but If you want the head and he wants the cab - lets do it.

£250 for cab

£350 for head

.............Sound about right?

Chris[/quote]HEy sorry about the delay, i am actually interested in the cab! and for that price too!

[quote name='Golder7' post='180960' date='Apr 20 2008, 12:12 PM']HEy sorry about the delay, i am actually interested in the cab! and for that price too![/quote]

Hi, great stuff...

JoeS - It's over to you - £350 sound good?

I see you're in Farnham, I'm in Guildford quite often so I could maybe deliver. If that helps?

C