Why become a member? ×

TC Toneprint

Rayman

Has anyone tried to toneprint onto their TC pedals?

I ran through the process with my Vortex flanger, and tried to toneprint the Mark King Sweet m***er toneprint, the pedal flashed as it should, all looked good, but the pedal din't sound any different.

I then tried it with the Janek Gwizdala Family Of Rats toneprint, same again, didn't sound any different.

Any suggestions?

Yeah it did. When downloading the toneprint via USB, the download bar goes up to 100% as it should, and then nothing happens? I'm sure it's just something I'm doing wrong, I'm plugging it in now to try again.

OK....

Pedal connected via USB.......power lead plugged in.......footswitch depressed so red light on......no jack leads plugged into sockets.....toneprint switch in the middle......downloaded sweet m***er zip file and opened it.......grey box appears with download bar.....pressed upload and bar goes to 100%......SO I assume that's it? If I plug in and play I should now have the Toneprint??

Let's try.........

Sounds the same if I flick between toneprint and flanger setting, no difference.