Why become a member? ×

Mesa M-Pulse 600 and Mesa powerHouse 4x10 with 5 way Mesa pedal.

binky_bass

Hey boys and girls!

I've got a Mesa boogie m-pulse 600 head in a Mesa bronco case with a Mesa powerhouse 4x10 cab plus the Mesa 5 way footswitch. The can has a Mesa cover and the pedal has it's Mesa bag. All cables etc included. :)

Looking to trade this rig at the mo, open to offers too! Let me know what you've got. This rig, brand new, would cost you around £3300.

I'm on 07912222127 if you've got any offers for me! I can email you pictures if you want. All in excellent condition and fully working! (obviously)

Russ.

Bump for a trade? Orange, PJB, Aguilar, TC (maybe) cash adjustments either way... Etc Try me!

I'm only actually offering this because I REALLY wanted an orange full stack, but alas, it got sold... So I thought I'd see what offers are laid out!

Try before trade is cool :)

Russ.

Keep the M-Pulse. If I had ever really needed 600w on stage that head would still be at my place. I really don't see how any of the brands you've suggested as trade-bait - with the possible exception of one of the top end Aggie heads - could possibly out-perform it.

C

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='Beedster' timestamp='1332028428' post='1582410']
Keep the M-Pulse. If I had ever really needed 600w on stage that head would still be at my place. I really don't see how any of the brands you've suggested as trade-bait - with the possible exception of one of the top end Aggie heads - could possibly out-perform it.

C
[/quote]

+1

Sad this didn't work out for you Russ, I know from experience that selling the head was a BIG mistake, If i can scrape the funds together over the next few weeks, i shall be making you an offer to have it back!!

Cheers
Tom