Why become a member? ×

***Traded**** (orange and aguilar minirig)

Jesso

Hey folks,
This is up for sale or trade. Photo'd beside a precision for scale.... (yes yes I know I need to do the washing up!)
Terror head is in as new condition with bag.
£360 shipped.

Aguilar GS 112 in good but gigged condition (with tweeter).
Loaded with Eminance deltliteII neo speaker.
Comes with Silverstone cover.
Much lighter than original, and more mid focused. Not the usual scooped sound of a GS112 with this driver.... more punchy I reckon.

£265 shipped.

Prices are firm, but open to trades for light weight combos/heads/cabs. Try me!

Jesse

Edited by Jesso

Would love to hear how this sounds i don't suppose you've got any recordings of the rig do you
How would you compare the sound of the Terror bass through the GS 112 compared to the Orange Isobaric 10s and 12s

Saw you were interested in a tecamp 212 combo else where on the board I might be tempted for a trade + some cash

Hi Maty,
Don't have any recordings unfortunately. Sounds great as you would expect though. Tried it out today and it made me wonder why I'm getting rid of it again.... then I remembered that I'm a total idiot and have a compulsive need to change my perfectly good gear for the stupidest of reasons as often as possible.
Yep I'm in negotiations with Tredders regarding a trade for his tecamp... looks like it'll go ahead fingers crossed.
Do you have a tecamp up for trade also? Just incase this trade doesn't work out.