Why become a member? ×

BASS COLLECTION SB310 - original MIJ - offers around £295

barryman

[b]Bass Collection SB310 Active EQ bass guitar – Made in Japan[/b]

It’s now time to part with my lovely Bass Collection SB310. Make no mistake, this is a serious bass. Original Japanese-made series. Top quality hardware and electrics. New it cost over £500 and is still in immaculate condition – no dents , chips, dings or dongs! Stunning to look at, anyone will be proud to own it. I always look after my basses and this one has stayed home and been used for practice. I’ve owned it for about 15 years.

As for playability, one touch of it and you’ll fall in love. Body is alder and finished in Tobacco Sunburst. The neck is thin and fast and is in the same Sunburst finish as the body, adding to it’s cool looks. High output pickups consist of split coil and single coil SGC ‘s and give out a really loud, earthy “thump and funk” growling bottom end. Produces an astonishing range of tones.Onboard Active EQ settings.

I'm selling at realistic price - looking for offers around £295.

Any questions call me on 07949 018632

Whoever buys this will be amazed and delighted to own it. Collection from Watford area. Alternatively happy to send by courier anywhere UK mainland £17.00 fully insured

Edited by barryman

I recall playing and almost purchasing one of these during a visit to the Bass Centre some years back.

I didn't in the end but often wished that I had. Not in the market for one now but good luck with your sale, seems like a decent price for what I think is quite an under rated bass.

I had one very similar to this a few years ago. Really nice bass and a bargain for this kind of money. I traded it in for a Tobias 5 string but the Bass Collection sounded and every bit as nicely. I just wanted the extra string.

Good luck with selling it.

Hello mate, Nice bass, and I agree... under-rated!!! I got the fretless version of this bass, and it's lovely.

Also got a favour to ask.....

A year ago I was changing the volume pot on mine, so I un-soldered all the wires and then got side tracked. Since then I've lost my diagram and can for the life of me remember what wire goes where!!!

Don't suppose if you have 5 mins you could take a photo of the electrics and post it on here for me could you?

Many thanks.