Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Hartke TP-410 & 115 cabs

Shaggy

Due to a recent “upgrade” to something heavier and less powerful, but more “retro” to match the rest of my gear, I’m looking to sell my Hartke TP-410 and 115 cabinets. These are the lightweight “transporter” series, and whilst not as powerful as the heavier-duty series they are very light indeed – superbly practical for regular gigging – sound great, and look cool. Sturdy carpet covered ported cabs with plastic corner guards and carry handles, metal grilles, and the classic Hartke aluminium-coned drivers.
The 410 I bought brand new last year (got receipt etc), and it’s had very light use since then. Rated at 300W @ 8 ohm.
The 115 I had second-hand a couple of years back, and as it was farting slightly I had the driver professionally re-coiled and re-coned at Wembley loudspeakers, so it’s like a new one (invoice available), and again mimimal use since then. Rated at only 150W, @ 8 ohm, which is a trade-off for the low weight, but it’s fine on it’s own with a 100W head, or paired with the 410 as a bass “woofer” (which is how I use it). I put wheeled casters on, which can easily be removed if preferred.
Also got a TP-210 (not pictured), which I generally use as a rehearsal cab so just as happy to hang onto it. This also had a suspect driver which I had re-coned/coiled at the same time as the 115. The original front grille has been replaced with round heavy-duty metal ones. 150W @ 8 ohm.
Looking for £150 on the 410, £90 on the 115, £40 on the 210. Collection preferred (I’m near Swansea, South Wales), or could meet / deliver up the M4 a way for petrol costs. cheers!

Edited by Shaggy