Why become a member? ×

Fender AE Acoustic / Electric Precision Bass

UrbanKarma

[left][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just professionally set-up.[/font][/color][/left]

[left]
Very unusual and rare, this is like the bass version of a thinline Telecaster [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]this has a D tuner fitted to the E string for those who wish to go that bit lower, the through body strings also help give it a bit more sustain than you'd expect.[/font][/color][/left]
[left]It has the standard precision sound plus the under bridge Piezos give it a more acoustic quality, the other main benefit is the weight it weighs under 8lbs or 3.5 kilos.[/left]

[left][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm selling this on behalf of a friend who a session player who[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"has too many basses and guitars" needs some room and is having a clear out.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass is therefore for sale only, no trades.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Please don't email asking who's it is or post guessing, he want's to stay anonymous hence asking me to do it for him so please respect his wishes.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I will however inform the purchaser and a letter of provenance can be provided.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Other than that please ask any questions and I'll endeavour to get them answered for you.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you want to come and try before buying I'm based in South London.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I will ship internationally insured on receipt of cleared confirmed Paypal or bank transfer.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The asking price is £650 but if you can collect and pay in cash there may be some room for negotiation.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'll soon also soon be listing the following on his behalf:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2 x Sandberg 5 String[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1967 Hofner Violin Bass[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Yamaha TRB-5 String[/font][/color][/left]

• 8 months later...