Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage NOW SOLD

mattseed

No probs. Payment details are paypal, cheque or cash. I am including the shipping to any UK address secured and insured in the price and anyone is welcome to collect. It comes with a super sturdy flight case so safe as houses to ship. Also if anyone is interested you can arrange to come and take a look and have a play either at my house in Preston or my business in Manchester. It really is a stunning bass this one and 100% home studio use......in fact the more i write the more i'm thinking "what am i doing" !!!!

Sorry but you have to state a price too (forum rules). Good luck, it looks a beauty

Edit: aha, I see a price on your online album of £1750 but it would be a good idea to post it in the OP or the title :)

Edited by Clarky

On the trade front as I have just had an email from someone else asking the same. The ONLY reason I am selling this bass is to fre up cash to buy my PRS private stock so any trade would have to be cash + Bass. Cheers, Matthew

• 4 weeks later...

nah, the option is there for both.... it is good however when Warwick sent em both over I requested having the string brought in 0.5mm as 20mm was a tad to beastly for me, and 16.5 was a tad to short haha!

@matt broad will be 20mm spacing inbetween the strings and short would be 16.5