Why become a member? ×

Now SOLD: Fender CIJ 62 Re-Issue Jazz (sunburst / rosewood)

tredders

[b]This is now sold to McKendrick, pending a meet up next week - thanks for all the interest.[/b]

Just got this in a (very easy & painless) trade with Uke, and literally three days after, I was offered a US '62 Jazz Re-Issue for a really good price, so I'm putting the CIJ model up for sale or trade. I'm a sucker for stacked knobs (oo-er), and don't need both, so decided on keeping the US model..

It's a '97 CIJ model, sunburst and rosewood, and has a Badass bridge fitted. It's just (before I got it) been strung with a new set of Roto's and sounds and plays great. It's got a few battle scars (shown on photo - worst of which are on the lower body edge, detailed on last pic), but to be honest, there's nothing particularly noticeable, and the photos have been deliberately sharpened to show them up. It looks, sounds and plays exactly how a Jazz should. Not really much else to say on that score!

Comes with the nice vintage-looking hard case you can see in the photos.

Price wise, I need £450, plus your choice of postage. You're more than welcome to collect it from near j.12 M40 (between Leamington Spa and Banbury), or Solihull (where my office is).

I'd also trade for a small lightweight combo / head & cab (Genz Benz, Phil Jones, EA or similar), Gibson Thunderbird or good quality electric acoustic or semi acoustic bass, with a cash adjustment either way.

Cheers

Mark.

Edited by tredders