Why become a member? ×

SOLD Stingray 4 string 3EQ

nottswarwick

So, kind of a feeler, kind of more than that, but I might like to sell the SR4 you see in my avatar.

I think it dates from around 2001. One noticeable headstock ding, that is pretty much it. Works 100%, fully functioning, very very nice bass...

...but I could do with the cash, and to be honest I and not bothered what I play really as long as it gets a nice classic useable tone - and I fancy a P bass again, and might just get a tony Butler sig model. Or something.

So there we go. Music man hard case included (got some old sticker marks on it but otherwise great).

In fact, here are some better pics.

[attachment=101283:IMG_0769.jpg][attachment=101284:IMG_0770.jpg][attachment=101285:IMG_0771.jpg][attachment=101286:IMG_0772.jpg]

The bass is in Nottingham. Any trial welcome. Collection much preferred, but talk to me.

Price, well, I could put £750 and then be bartered down, but if it goes it must be worth £700, so that is where we are at, £700 collected, or meet for fuel bla bla bla.

Might trade - combo amp (Markbass, Ashdown, WHY - but must be gigable, not a practice amp), Ashdown head, cab - (BF, Ashdown but a light one, WHY), or a bass - P or J or WHY, but must be in VGC and with cash to me.

Any queries, PM, I'm on here all the time, so I will get back quickly.

Cheers

Chris

Edited by nottswarwick

Hi Chris, this is a bass I'd love to get....I know your after a P Bass but if you wake up tomorrow a major Warwick fan I'd be happy to do ya a trade wih mine.....failing that if I sell mine I'll be back : http://basschat.co.uk/topic/169732-warwick-streamer-stage-i-5-string-bass-for-sale/