Why become a member? ×

DELETE

CBbass

[quote name='CBbass' timestamp='1332098281' post='1583270']
price drop £900.
[/quote]

I think you'd be better off shoving it on ebay and ship abroad (I sold one of mine last year for £1800 - and there were lots of bidders).

[quote name='BB2000' timestamp='1332098704' post='1583281']
I think you'd be better off shoving it on ebay and ship abroad (I sold one of mine last year for £1800 - and there were lots of bidders).
[/quote]

Thanks, I think so too. It may be that some people here after P basses don't know how much of a gem these are, I'm honestly surprised this hasn't gone but I need the money now... I didn't when I first listed this. Going to put this on ebay for £1200 tomorrow.

Recent, expensive folly has taught me that anything other than short-scale is useless for me. If this were not the case, I'd grab this bass immediately - I really can't believe it's still here. One of Fender's finest.

Edited by lozbass

[quote name='lozbass' timestamp='1332144814' post='1583740']
Recent, expensive folly has taught me that anything other than short-scale is useless for me. If this were not the case, I'd grab this bass immediately - I really can't believe it's still here. One of Fender's finest.
[/quote]

[quote name='CBbass' timestamp='1332106803' post='1583466']
Thanks, I think so too. It may be that some people here after P basses don't know how much of a gem these are, I'm honestly surprised this hasn't gone but I need the money now... I didn't when I first listed this. Going to put this on ebay for £1200 tomorrow.
[/quote]

Is this still going on eBay? If so, auction or Buy Now? Thanks