Why become a member? ×

powered stage monitors + stands SOLD

two of, 200w (RMS i think, but will confirm later), with boxes so shipping is an option. I'll get some pics up asap, they're in good nick, with very little use. I bought them to try amplifying my DB, but ended up just using my Ampeg, so these are now surplus.

looking for £70 + shipping for each monitor, or £130 + shipping for both. Stands will be £15 each

Edited by steve

here's some pics

here's an ebay link with some tech details

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New-QTX-Sound-PAJ10A-Active-Powered-10-Moulded-PA-Speaker-PAJ-10A-SINGLE-/380410875867?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5892414fdb"]http://www.ebay.co.u...=item5892414fdb[/url]

bit more info as I recall it, the stands are of smaller diameter than the top hats in the speakers shells, so I used some cardboard to wedge them on a bit better, I think you can get some adapters tho'

Additionally, thinking back, I didn't pay as much as I initially thought, so I'll sell the monitors at the glorious price of £60 ea. + shipping. Payment by paypal gift, bank transfer, or good ole fashioned cash on collection - where you would get to try them out obviously

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='stewblack' timestamp='1335021550' post='1624851']
Bugger that's a long way away. Postage would be quite high I'm guessing.
[/quote]

Stew, pm me your postcode if you like and I'll have a look on interparcel. I have all the original packaging for a change

• 2 months later...

[quote name='Adee' timestamp='1341228417' post='1715336']
Are these still hanging around ?
[/quote]

aah, sorry mate, long gone now, forgot to update the thread title, will do so now