Why become a member? ×

Gallien Kruger SBX115-11 speaker cab

artisan

needs repairing :)
ok this is 18 months old & in very good condition.appart from the fact it doesn't actually work,GK speaker lead included :huh:
i think the crossover is buggered,the speaker looks to be ok-but i'm no expert.
i could do with shifting this on, as i'm buying a 4x10,& it seems pointless to get it fixed only to sell it.
whats it worth,£50 i reckon.
i won't ship it but will meet somewhere in the harrogate/area.

Edited by artisan

[quote name='artisan' post='171479' date='Apr 7 2008, 02:39 PM']needs repairing :)
ok this is 18 months old & in very good condition.appart from the fact it doesn't actually work,GK speaker lead included :huh:
i think the crossover is buggered,the speaker looks to be ok-but i'm no expert.
i could do with shifting this on, as i'm buying a 4x10,& it seems pointless to get it fixed only to sell it.
whats it worth,£50 i reckon.
i won't ship it but will meet somewhere in the harrogate/area.[/quote]

might be interested in this cab , pm me with ya phone number and i'll give ya a bell as i only live up the road in south shields
cheers
kev

[quote name='kevbucket' post='172410' date='Apr 8 2008, 04:57 PM']might be interested in this cab , pm me with ya phone number and i'll give ya a bell as [b]i only live up the road in south shields[/b]
cheers
kev[/quote]

'Up the road' Kev! I live up the road from you in Blyth... Harrogate (aside from being down the road) must be 80 miles from S Shields. Funny how some people have a different perception of distance. You and WaterofTyne should get together he's got gypsy blood in him too :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='172813' date='Apr 9 2008, 07:46 AM']'Up the road' Kev! I live up the road from you in Blyth... Harrogate (aside from being down the road) must be 80 miles from S Shields. Funny how some people have a different perception of distance. You and WaterofTyne should get together he's got gypsy blood in him too :)[/quote]

ha ha ,
well considering that iv'e just drove home from doing the ski season in soll, Austria, "70 gigs in a row i may add"
driving down to harrogate is "just doon the road" !!

just to answer ya question , i play in a rockabilly band going by the name of , the legendary "Bessie & the Zinc Buckets

im also playing bass for a local rhcp tribute band going by the name of THE REET HOT CHILI PEPPERS,

so try to catch us sometime and im sure we could chat udb or bass

funny thing is iv'e just met wateroftyne last week , as i bought a bass case off him , really sound bloke

later daddio
kev

[quote name='kevbucket' post='172828' date='Apr 9 2008, 08:31 AM']ha ha ,
well considering that iv'e just drove home from doing the ski season in soll, Austria, "70 gigs in a row i may add"
driving down to harrogate is "just doon the road" !!

just to answer ya question , i play in a rockabilly band going by the name of , the legendary "Bessie & the Zinc Buckets

im also playing bass for a local rhcp tribute band going by the name of THE REET HOT CHILI PEPPERS,

so try to catch us sometime and im sure we could chat udb or bass

funny thing is iv'e just met wateroftyne last week , as i bought a bass case off him , really sound bloke

later daddio
kev[/quote]

I've heard of B&tZB but never caught you. I was also talking to Mark tuther day and he was depping for you in tRHCP I believe. So that's another band I need to keep my eyes open for :)

If you're playing over my way give me a shout, my next gig in SS isn't until the end of May at The County. Never done it before is it any good?

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='172881' date='Apr 9 2008, 09:50 AM']I've heard of B&tZB but never caught you. I was also talking to Mark tuther day and he was depping for you in tRHCP I believe. So that's another band I need to keep my eyes open for ;)

If you're playing over my way give me a shout, my next gig in SS isn't until the end of May at The County. Never done it before is it any good?[/quote]

Oy Hunt !!

It's Littler !!! :huh:

Yeah I did my best filling in for the "legendary" KevBucket - Well worth catching the propper line up - www.TheRHCP.com

The County is a canny gig..... nasty lift up an outside iron staircase like !! you'll be pleased you have lightweight stuff. last time I played there I had an Ampeg 8x10 and we used a pair of Mackie 18 Bins

Oooooh my Back !! Strangely my phone rang a lot at the end of the night..... Urgent Calls and that :)

[quote name='Marcus' post='172895' date='Apr 9 2008, 10:08 AM']Oy Hunt !!

It's Littler !!! ;)

Yeah I did my best filling in for the "legendary" KevBucket - Well worth catching the propper line up - www.TheRHCP.com

The County is a canny gig..... nasty lift up an outside iron staircase like !! you'll be pleased you have lightweight stuff. last time I played there I had an Ampeg 8x10 and we used a pair of Mackie 18 Bins

Oooooh my Back !! Strangely my phone rang a lot at the end of the night..... Urgent Calls and that :huh:[/quote]

Outside metal staircase... glad it's not winter, with snow a n d i...c..e :) Oh yeh maybe it will be ;)

Ashington Central was the last one of those I did. Tell you how long ago it was IIRC I had a stack consisting of the early (red stripe) TE cabs, 1x15 & 4x10 in flight cases! Luckily the natives were friendly and we had the gear out in double quick time.

This year I will be mostly making more of an effort to see other bands!

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='172881' date='Apr 9 2008, 09:50 AM']I've heard of B&tZB but never caught you. I was also talking to Mark tuther day and he was depping for you in tRHCP I believe. So that's another band I need to keep my eyes open for :)

If you're playing over my way give me a shout, my next gig in SS isn't until the end of May at The County. Never done it before is it any good?[/quote]

aye aye , so looks like we all know each other , aye littler has been a godsend with his advice and depting skills

mark i bought the gk7002x10 fookin awesome mate
the county steps are ..................................... ouch

try keep an aye out for me bands as we are booked up your way
check out
www.myspace.com/bessieandthezincbuckets

ttfn
kev