Why become a member? ×

FS: Warwick Corvette Standard Active (German)***SOLD***

ColinB

For sale is my 'Made in Germany' Corvette with the passive J/J MEC p/ups linked to the 2-band Warwick pre-amp. It's got the waxed Bubinga body with Ovangkol neck and Wenge fingerboard. It has the deeper-section neck and larger fret-wire compared to the shallow-neck and vintage gauge wire of earlier years. It has D'Addario Chromes 40/60/80/100 gauge strings fitted.

It was bought new by me (from The Guitar Works in Reading) in the Summer of 2009 and has been lightly gigged and 'orchestra-pitted' and very well looked after with regular cleaning and waxing.

It comes in the usual Warwick gig-bag with all the standard case candy (tools, wax, straplocks etc) and I'm selling it because I don't play it any more and it deserves a good home (and I could do with the cash!).

Any inspection welcome (preferred, actually) and it's £550 collected (South Bucks) or £570 delivered.

If there're any more details or specific photos required, then just let me know.

Edited by ColinB

Thank you all - very kind of you. It's in beautiful condition with a nice, low action and needs a home where it'll be lovingly played and waxed.

I've just noticed that on the last of the four photos there appears to be a 'blemish' on the edge of the guitar, roughly in-line with the neck p/up.
That's a flash reflection off the strap-lock - the bass is unmarked.

Edited by ColinB

• 3 weeks later...