Why become a member? ×

fender 1997 usa deluxe jazz bass for sale !!!!PRICE DROP!!!!

thehighwayman

deluxe 4 string, as the title says, plays a dream, trans red. nicely grained alder body with maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. pearl 3piece pick plate, with active electronics offering dual concentric stacked parametric tone pot. rotary pick up selector, master volume and overall treble control. through body stringing with origional fender hard case and paperwork. nicely weighted and balanced with a versatile range of tones offered by the active circuitry. bit of belt rash on the back and few minor marks here and there but apart from that is in great cond. £600 cash on collection from worthing area unless you wish to arrange your own courier and pay via paypal, pm for info. serial:n7279203.

cheers

PRICE HAS NOW BEEN REDUCED TO £500 WILL NOT TAKE ANY LESS, PAYMENT MUST BE THROUGH PAYPAL AND COURIER MUST BE ARRANGED BY THE BUYER AT THEIR COST. UNLESS YOUD PREFER TO PICK UP, CHEERS.

Edited by thehighwayman

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1328856202' post='1533678']
Hi, it would be helpful to know where you're located?
[/quote]

Worthing Tom, try to keep up :lol: .
I had a Teal Green (yuk) one of these from new, about '96. Superb basses with immense power and tonal varietion.
I could only get a Teal Green one, ah, the impatience of youth. ;)

Edited by karlfer

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1329077063' post='1536909']
Sensible offers????? It's a bloody steal at £600.
If you ain't in financial dire straights, bide your time, a buyer will come along.
These are terrific basses, up there in the Super Jazz category.
Wish I had space for it :lol:
[/quote]

unfortunately thats the sad truth of the matter, love it to pieces but not as much as me jaguar so it gotta go :(

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1329077063' post='1536909']
Sensible offers????? It's a bloody steal at £600.
If you ain't in financial dire straights, bide your time, a buyer will come along.
These are terrific basses, up there in the Super Jazz category.
Wish I had space for it :lol:
[/quote]

Space? You've got cars haven't you? :lol:

A late 90s Deluxe Jazz - always wanted one of these since I saw Mark King play one, his was identical except blue.

Do you realise the pickups and 3-band EQ are made by the great John Suhr?

This would look great with some nice red Sims LEDs in the neck. Very interested in this, I'll have to look at potential funds and get back to you.