Why become a member? ×

FS: Squier Vintage Modified Fretless Jazz Bass - GONE

Scooby

Fender Squier Vintage Modified Fretless Jazz Bass for sale. It's hardly been used but has acquired a light scuff on the bottom of the body, near the strap lock. The scuff is only surface and will polish out. I will do this before the sale but thought I should mention it in all honesty.

[color=#000000][b]Fender details[/b]: The Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass with fretless fingerboard makes getting that unique sound of a fretless jazz bass attainable by all players. The unique, mellow sound of a fretless jazz bass is tough to get considering most fretless basses cost so much money; not any more! The quality of this bass is absolutely phenomenal. Awesome action combined with outstanding sound and unbeatable price make this axe easy to get a hold of for everybody. The no-pickguard, Three-color Sunburst finish is a classic, and the lightweight agathis body is home to a pair of single-coil Duncan Designed Jazz Bass pickups. The special one-piece maple neck has a fretless Ebonol fingerboard with white celluloid lines that let you know where you’re at! Other features include a four-saddle chrome bridge, and chrome hardware and machine heads.[/color][list]
[*][b]Body[/b]: Agathis
[*][b]Neck[/b]: Maple C-Shape
[*][b]Fingerboard[/b]: Fretless Ebonol with Inlaid White Celluloid Fretlines, 9.5 in. Radius (241 mm)
[*][b]Pickups[/b]: 2 Duncan Designed JB101 Single-Coil Pickups with AlNiCo 5 Magnets
[*][b]Controls[/b]:
[list]
[*]Volume 1. (Neck Pickup)
[*]Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
[*]Master Tone
[/list][*][b]Pickup Switching[/b]: None
[*][b]Bridge[/b]: Standard 4-Saddle
[*][b]Machine Heads[/b]: Standard Open-Gear Tuners
[*][b]Hardware[/b]: Chrome
[*][b]Pickguard[/b]: None
[*][b]Scale Length[/b]: 34 in. (864 mm)
[*][b]Width at Nut[/b]: 1.50 in. (38 mm)
[*][b]Unique Features[/b]:
[list]
[*]Black Bound Fingerboard with Black Block Position Inlays
[*]Knurled Chrome Dome Control Knobs
[/list]
[/list]
[color=#000000]I'm looking at [b]£200 ovno [/b]for the bass.[/color]

Edited by Scooby

• 2 months later...