Why become a member? ×

Sell some basses, and spend the money on perfecting my sound?

thebrig

My new zen attitude towards gear is "if it 'aint getting used, it should go to a home where it will". The only exceptions are things with real sentimental value. If I were you I'd sell the extra pedals and the two "unused" basses. If I were you I'd probably just bank the cash---you have some really nice gear already.

[quote name='uncle psychosis' timestamp='1328274023' post='1524736']
My new zen attitude towards gear is "if it 'aint getting used, it should go to a home where it will". The only exceptions are things with real sentimental value. If I were you I'd sell the extra pedals and the two "unused" basses. If I were you I'd probably just bank the cash---you have some really nice gear already.
[/quote]

Makes sense to me. I`ve just bought another bass off of here, and once it`s arrived, and I`m sure it`s what I want - well I virtually am already - I`ll be putting two up for sale, as I only need two basses - main, and backup. Plus, I`m going to be putting an amp up as well, as the only time I use it is for recording.