Why become a member? ×

Now with Price drop! - Spector Euro LX - 4 string

redd

Hello there,

After careful consideration I am putting up my 4 string Spector LX for some sort of trade offers.
Its a lovely bass, lovely to look at has a great sound. Its just not getting a look in at the moment since I acquired a Shuker a couple of years ago.

The bass is in excellent condition, it has a couple of tiny scratches near the jack plug which I've tried to show in the photographs.

I would like to trade ideally for something Fender Jazzish, active set up preferably with a maple neck. I am absolutely open to offers from just about anything though :)

As a rough guestimate I would consider a trade price of about 600/700??

(now for sale - £800 or nearest offer) - NOW £700!!!

thanks for yer time :)

[attachment=98545:IMG_3257.JPG]
[attachment=98546:IMG_3258.JPG]
[attachment=98547:IMG_3259.JPG]
[attachment=98548:IMG_3260.JPG]
[attachment=98549:IMG_3261.JPG]

Edited by redd

After someone asked me a question about the 'tone pump' preamp I emailed Spector and asked them for some info about the bass.

This is the email I recieved back from them.

hello -

thanks for the email. I am glad you are interested in our basses.

NB 5811 : made at our Czech factory in 2006. our import serial numbers give us only the year of production
in terms of info.

we have current EuroLX models on our site, a bass from 2006 would be the same except the TonePump would not
have internal output trim pot. and if 5st or 6st, EMG pickups would be DC version, not single/dual coil version. these two
changes were made in 2008.

I hope this info helps.

PJ Rubal
Vice President
Director of Sales & Artist Relations
SPECTOR