Why become a member? ×

Sorry NO LONGER FOR SALE

Rod Zappa

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290690450744?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648"]http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1555.l2648[/url]
[size=4][font=Arial]its the solid AAAA maple in natural stain and all the hardware is gold / solid brass pick ups are the EMG 40DC with 18volt USA tone circuit.....all parts are original and its dated 2006.....[/font]

[font=Arial][font=Arial]this is a stunning instrument both in look and sound and it plays like youd expect....with low buzz free action ...its got to be one of the most versatile basses out there IMO......its in very very good condition there is slight signs of wear here and there if you hold it up to the light just right but nothing major at all...the worst wear is some very mild tarnishing where my thumb rests whilst playing but you have to really look for it.....I dont have the flightcase anymore (dont gig as a bass player) but I do have a deluxe warwick gig bag that I will include ....I also have the gold strap locks that came with the bass ...[/font][/font][/size] Edited by Rod Zappa

Sorry guys forgot to give you a price (thanks leschirons) ...Im looking for around £2000 but Im open to sensible offers and part xs .......Im willing to post within UK ...I may consider international posrtage but Its a very expensive bass and would be a risk....Im in no rush to sell..so feel free to ask any questions and I will reply asap

Have a bump on me Zapparooni.
@any potential buyers - I know Rod very well. Great guy and he has a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy seller of guitars, amps and effects.

I've also had the pleasure of playing the bass that's up for grabs here. Truly awesome... just holding it gave me goosebumps and its set up like a dream.

Somebody will end up with some serious 5-string loveliness and a big,big smile!

its not through lack of interest ...more due to lack of money to spend....Ive had loads of offers etc just not the offer that will persuade me to part with it....seems nobody has any money.....no rush though ..quite happy to keep it (kinda hope nobody buys it to be honest)