Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Orange AD200B + Flightcase ***SOLD***

Blowupsexcat

Hey guys im going to be selling my Orange AD200B including brand new NSP flightcase.

It was serviced and had all poweramp valves replaced in august when i bought it. Since then it has been used for 4hrs a week rehearsal and approx 20 gigs so the valves still have years of life left.

The tolex is probably a 7 out of 10 due to it not being flightcased (but not abused) by the previous (only) owner but structually it is in perfect condition and working order. Orange will sell you a sheet of tolex for £15 so redo that and its brand new looking. I quite prefer the current look.
I just took it on a 10 date UK tour where it was flightcased at all times and it never missed a beat.

Genuine reason for sale as i have been offered an SVT "Skunkworks" head at £1100 and although i could keep both heads i can only play 1 at a time!

I bought the head for £950 in august and paid £150 for the valves and service and another £150 for the flightcase so as i am an all round good egg, i will let this go for £950.

These seem to be getting rarer and rarer 2nd hand. Brand new you will find them for £1350 if you are lucky.

I'll get pics up tomorrow in the daylight.

Rob

Edited by Blowupsexcat

Cheers for the bump Chris!
It really is an absolute beast and will sound amazing from Pop right through to Doom.
Don't let the fact its 'only' 200w put you off. This is pure valve tone. I played it at an outdoor festival in September with no PA support thru 2x810 Ampegs and never got above 6.
Great thing is you can adjust the gain to taste at any volume rather than only getting overdrive/distortion when the master volume is 75%+
Pics in the morning!!!

I used to have one of these. After the refined gentleness of Edens, SWR and Markbass, it was a wild animal waiting to be tamed. I tamed it and it was a thing of wonder.

200W of pure valve provides more power than most of us will ever need. Even with a full band I never used it up high, but it was good to know I had a big reserve in hand.

Fabulous amp.

Good luck with the sale