Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Some Pedals and a PedalTrain

Higgie

Ok up for sale/trade is the following:

Item - Description - Price - Condition ?/10

Pedaltrain PT-2 - Softcase version with velcro attached - £90. 10/10. *TRADED*

Tonefactor Analogue Filter 442 Red - The Bass version of the popular DOD 440 clone from Tonefactor/MojoHand (An early version of the Boomstick Bottom Feeder). Velcro on the bottom, in original box - £50. 9/10 (No damage to the finish, print is a little tatty, nothing major).*SOLD*

Subdecay Noise Box - Chaotic Fuzzy Synthy madness in a box! Like a more extreme/versatile Prunes and Custard. Half the size too. It's an excellent pedal, but I just don't use it. Pedalboard tape on the bottom, with original box and manual printout - £75. 10/10. *TRADED*

Digitech WH-1 - Now, this pedal is broken. It worked when I bought it, and I don't know what happened - One day it just didn't power up or pass signal. Could be an easy fix for someone who know's what they're doing, but I never bothered to get it fixed as I didn't use it anyway. Not sure what to ask for this, but working ones generally go for around £400, so lets say offers around £200? Velcro on the bottom, no box or manual. Can include a Maplins power supply for an extra £10. Really heavy though so will add considerably to the shipping. 6/10 (bit banged up - I would guess it's about 15-20 years old)

Loopmaster 5 Loop strip with Master Bypass - Cool loop strip with different colour LEDs for each loop and a Master Bypass for Bypassing all loops without turning each loop on or off, eg you have Fuzz in one loop, Filter in another, and Chorus in another that you need to activate all at the same time. Turn each loop on and activate the Master Bypass, you will get just your clean sound. When you need all 3 effects turn the MB switch off, and boom - all your effects on with one switch. This is MINT condition. I bought it from someone who didn't use it, intending to use it on my guitar board that I never actually put together, so it's just sat under my bed since. I've never even passed a signal through it I don't think. I plugged the power in to make sure the LED's worked, and that's it. No Velcro applied or anything. These are $145 plus shipping and import tax, and a 8+ weeks build time, so save yourself time and money - £120. 10/10.

Boss FZ-3 - Frusciante approved fuzz, which also sounds pretty good on Bass - £35. 8/10 (Has red marks round the dials for the settings a previous owner used, and a couple of scratches). *SOLD*

Prices do not include shipping.

Ok as for trades I would be interested in the following:

Pedaltrain Nano
Darkglass B3K
Anything Iron Ether (FrantaBit and Oxide taking preference)
SFX Micro Thumpinator

Apart from those specific things, if you have anything to trade, make me an offer - Worst I can do is say no!

Pictures available on request!

Edited by Higgie

[quote name='Mark Latimour' timestamp='1327330726' post='1509398']
I've got an Oxide and Xerograph up for sale if you want to spend some of the proceeds of this sale! :)
[/quote]

Trying to raise the funds for another bass from this sale, but if I have anything left over I may be in touch :P

• 2 weeks later...