Why become a member? ×

SOLD : Home Studio Clearout.........

All items have now been sold.

Hi All,

I am having a clear out of my studio at home and I am selling the following:

Tascam US122 2 Channel audio interface and Cubase LE - I will also throw in a load of plug ins I have.
Fostex PM04 powered monitors
Behringer B1 large diaphragm condensor mic & stand

All still with original boxes/manuals etc and as new - they have hardly been used.

200 quid o.n.o for the lot or possible swap/px for a cab (looking for an extension cab for my combo at the moment)

Cheers

Chris

Edited by lateralus462

[quote name='cheddatom' post='169112' date='Apr 3 2008, 01:58 PM']If you decide to split i'll take the mic and stand. Are you selling any cables? I could do with some cheap xlrs.[/quote]

I might be tempted to split - how much would you be willing to pay for the mic, stand and an XLR?

[quote name='lateralus462' post='169141' date='Apr 3 2008, 02:22 PM']I might be tempted to split - how much would you be willing to pay for the mic, stand and an XLR?[/quote]

Sorry, I'll have to look up the mic etc, i'll get back to you tomorrow here. Any specifics on the stand please?

[quote name='cheddatom' post='169280' date='Apr 3 2008, 05:02 PM']Sorry, I'll have to look up the mic etc, i'll get back to you tomorrow here. Any specifics on the stand please?[/quote]

not with me - I'll PM you with some more detail when I get home from work.

I don't know where you are - if you're around stoke/staffs I can pick up?

EDIT: Can you confirm that the mic stand is metal and doesn't have those plastic tighteners that always break?

Edited by cheddatom

[quote name='cheddatom' post='169701' date='Apr 4 2008, 11:32 AM']I don't know where you are - if you're around stoke/staffs I can pick up?

EDIT: Can you confirm that the mic stand is metal and doesn't have those plastic tighteners that always break?[/quote]

Unfortunately I'm in Reading

[quote name='cheddatom' post='169805' date='Apr 4 2008, 01:55 PM']Ok, well shipping might not be that bad, let me know.[/quote]

Still waiting for a reply on this. Is it because you're not sure if you want to split them?

[quote name='cheddatom' post='171156' date='Apr 7 2008, 09:15 AM']Still waiting for a reply on this. Is it because you're not sure if you want to split them?[/quote]

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to check on the postage yet - I should be able to give you an amount by tommorow.