Why become a member? ×

2010 Fender USA Precision Bass Olympic White/Maple now sold

peety

I have an add running in the wanted section for a Lakland Bob Glaub in sunburst and maple now one has become available on ebay so i am putting my Fender P bass up to rasie the funds, if the Lakland goes i will probably withdraw this,

So the bass it is a 2010 USA P bass in olympic white/tort/maple it has been gigged but not that frequently as i predominantly use my Bob Glaub. Bass is in excellent condition and would come with new style Fender hardcase and all case candy. Currently strung with Labella Flats.

Pricewise i am looking for[b] £720 posted [/b], obviously happy for people to collect or i could deliver in and around the North West

If anyone needs any more info please inbox me.

The only trade i would be interested in would be a Sunburst /Maple BG or possibly a Fender Roadworn precision

[attachment=97777:032.JPG] [attachment=97778:precisions 001.JPG]

Have added a couple of pics will put some more detailed ones later, however there are some more on our band website at

[url="http://www.imposterlivemusic.com"]www.imposterlivemusic.com[/url]

Cheers steve

Edited by peety

[quote name='cocco' timestamp='1327049522' post='1505552']
That is lovely.
[/quote]

Thanks yes it is a lovely looking bass just prefer the feel of my Lakland, If it does not sell before the BG on ebay goes i will probably withdraw it.

I have dropped the price slightly to include postage

Cheers steve

Sunday morning bump i'm going to reduce this to £720 posted until the auction for the BG on ebay finishes tuesday after that i will either withdraw it or return it to the original price.

cheers steve

Edited by peety