Why become a member? ×

*** SOLD*** Bergantino NV610

PauBass

Testing the waters again here:

Anyone interested on a Bergantino NV610?
It's in mint condition and perfect working order. Comes with the padded cover too.

Description:

[color=#000000][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]
[font=Arial-ItalicMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][i]The NV 610 (New vintage) is everything you ever loved about 8 x 10's, but it's far easier to move around and more articulate. It really punches through a mix, and has surprising upper midrange to high end clarity (and grind) as there is no tweeter. [/i][/size][/font][font=Arial-ItalicMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][i]This is a sealed cabinet design, it also has tilt back casters for ease of moving this 3' cab. [/i][/size][/font][font=Arial-ItalicMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][i]This cab loves power and will thrive with large S/S or tube amps of 1000w +.[/i][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][center][size=3]Old School and Modern, clean and distorted sounds - the 6x10 does them all with style![/size][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#464658][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][left]
[color=#000000][b]Model NV610 specifications:[/b][/color][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[font="'Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#000000"] [/color][/size][/font]
[color=#464658][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]•[/size][/font][/color][color=#2E2E2E][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]6-10" woofers with vented pole pieces[/size][/font][/color][list]
[*][color=#464658][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]•[/size][/font][/color][color=#2E2E2E][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]power handling - 750 watts rms[/size][/font][/color]
[*][color=#464658][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]•[/size][/font][/color][color=#2E2E2E][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]frequency response: 48hz - 4.5khz[/size][/font][/color]
[*][color=#464658][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]•[/size][/font][/color][color=#2E2E2E][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]sensitivity: 103db 1watt/1metre[/size][/font][/color]
[*][color=#464658][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]•[/size][/font][/color][color=#2E2E2E][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]2 x 1/4" and 2 x neutrik connectors[/size][/font][/color]
[*][color=#464658][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]•[/size][/font][/color][color=#2E2E2E][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]impedance: 4 ohms[/size][/font][/color]
[*][color=#464658][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]•[/size][/font][/color][color=#2E2E2E][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]dimensions: 36"H x 24"W x 15"D[/size][/font][/color]
[*][color=#464658][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]•[/size][/font][/color][color=#2E2E2E][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]dimensions: 91.44cm x 61cm x 39.4cm[/size][/font][/color]
[*][color=#464658][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]•[/size][/font][/color][color=#2E2E2E][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]weight: 98lbs/44.4Kgs[/size][/font][/color]
[*][color=#464658][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]•[/size][/font][/color][color=#2E2E2E][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]tilt-back casters[/size][/font][/color]
[*][color=#000000] [/color]
[/list]

Now pics:

Price? £800 No trades, sorry
Collection from Hove

Edited by PauBass

[quote name='HazBeen' timestamp='1327056285' post='1505669']
Would take this off your hands in a second, but as I am based in the Netherlands nowadays and will not be in UK for the next few months I need to pass on it..... shipping would kill.
[/quote]

No worries :)

Still up for sale people

Edited by PauBass