Why become a member? ×

Sei Flamboyant 6 string fretted LED headless (withdrawn)

StuartB

Hi K-Fra,

It's not that I don't trust you but that the UK guys are mostly within driving distance so it never has to be couriered. As it happens, my wife had apoplexy when i said I was about to sell it (it's obviously becomning a family heirloom) so temporarily it's withdrawn from sale and I'll have to sell a kidney or a tonsil to pay for the daughter's uni fees. Thanks for the interest and sorry to mess you about.
S

It's a single truss and the twist is 5 or 6 degrees, can't be planed out. To me it has not been a issue at all other than realsising that everyone who might want to buy it needs to work out if it's an issue to them as well!

[quote name='StuartB' timestamp='1326746660' post='1501536']
As it happens, my wife had apoplexy when i said I was about to sell it (it's obviously becomning a family heirloom) so temporarily it's withdrawn from sale and I'll have to sell a kidney or a tonsil to pay for the daughter's uni fees. Thanks for the interest and sorry to mess you about.
S
[/quote]

Great decision! Keep it because you will only regret selling and constantly think about 'that' Sei you once loved...

[quote name='StuartB' timestamp='1326746660' post='1501536']
Hi K-Fra,

It's not that I don't trust you but that the UK guys are mostly within driving distance so it never has to be couriered. As it happens, my wife had apoplexy when i said I was about to sell it (it's obviously becomning a family heirloom) so temporarily it's withdrawn from sale and I'll have to sell a kidney or a tonsil to pay for the daughter's uni fees. Thanks for the interest and sorry to mess you about.
S
[/quote]

;)