Why become a member? ×

Modulus Quantum Sweetspot 4: Sold:

Mickb1773

The selling continues...for a while at least .This time it 1996 Modulus Sweetspot 4 in Black Cherry finish, It's in very god condition with a few minor dents but nothing too major. I suppose it very similar to the Flea Bass (which seems to be its replacement, though Modulus still offers this option) but with slight more low end and obviously a far nicer finish. Come with Stock EMG pickup and EMG BTS preamp and a Modulus SKB case.

[b][u]Specs from the Modulus Website[/u][/b]
[b][u]Quantum Sweetspot[/u][/b]:

Single EMG DC pickup, active volume, bass, treble: EMG -DC pickup with active bass and treble (BTS): black, gold, or Chrome hardware standard: maple top over alder highly figured quilted $200 and up.

This would retail at $ 4.2 K…I have done some searching on Basschat and the Sweetspot 4 seems to be quite rare, The other quantum's were generally Q5/6 , the average price was around £ 1300 so [s]asking price £1100 (includes shipping [/s]) £ 850 mark seems fair ?.Can add up more pics if there's any interest

Would accept trade but the above is a cash price so would be wanting a greater trade value
Some basses I'd be interested would be with some cash your way:
Pre Ernie Ball Stingray or a 20th Anniversary Stingray
USA MTD
Wal
Nordy
US Ken Smith
Boutique Jazz

Or would accept Part trade for a Geddy Lee Jazz / 1980's Yamaha BB

[attachment=103194:SANY1915.JPG][attachment=103195:SANY1916.JPG][attachment=104392:SANY1920.JPG][attachment=104393:SANY1921.JPG][attachment=104394:SANY1922.JPG][attachment=104395:SANY1854.JPG]
Mick.

Edited by Mickb1773

[quote name='Mickb1773' timestamp='1326284202' post='1494853']
I suppose it very similar to the Flea Bass (which seems to be its replacement, though Modulus still offers this option) but with slight more low end and obviously a far nicer finish.
[/quote]

This is more closely related to the Quantume basses. The Modulus Sonic Hammer was the bass that spawned the Flea Bass and the Funk Unlimited.