Why become a member? ×

Feedback for KuzBass

warwickhunt

Sold my Zon Sonus to Alex and it was a trouble free experience despite Alex being in Latvia!

I worked with Alex re. payment (bank transfer) as the Latvian system isn't as easy as ours but there wasn't a problem and the funds were in the day that he said they'd be.

Good communications make transactions like this so much easier and Alex is always on the ball.

I'd heartily recommend dealing with Alex... in fact get his W&T bass bought pronto! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I have to say it's been a great pleasure to deal with Alex for my Zon Sonus. He took a load of time to make sure the bass was packed in the best way possible and kept a fast and great communication via email. I will not hesitate to deal with him again in the future. A big thank you!

Enzo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I've just bought a lovely JV Jazz from Alex. All the way from Latvia to London UK.
Everything was first class - great communication throughout and it arrived here quicker than some UK deliveries do!

Great packaging as mentioned before.

I would highly recommend dealing with Alex, don't let the fact he's in Latvia put you off.

Top bloke.

Thanks again Alex!

• 4 months later...