Why become a member? ×

Magnum Support Tour......

bassmandan

Just found out that my band (link in sig) are confirmed on the Magnum tour again this year, European dates only though.....

I'm not sure if/what they're doing for a support in the UK, I've a feeling they'll be playing a double set though - will definately be worth catching if you can!

it'd be good to meet any European BassChat members that are nearby, and/or if anyone's out gadding that way then drop me a line and I'll try and get you on the list, confirmed dates below and I'm told there may be two or three more to be added at some point:

May 15 2008 - Z7 PRATTELN SWITZERLAND
May 16 2008 - SCALA LUDWIGSBURG GERMANY
May 17 2008 - MATRIX BOCHUM GERMANY
May 18 2008 - FABRIK HAMBURG GERMANY
May 19 2008 - COLOS SAAL ASCHAFFENBURG GERMANY
May 21 2008 - ELSERHALLE MUNICH GERMANY
May 22 2008 - HIRSCH NURNBERG GERMANY
May 23 2008 - CAPITOL HANNOVER GERMANY
May 24 2008 - POSTBAHNHOF BERLIN GERMANY
May 25 2008 - RETRO MUSIC HALL PRAGUE CZECH REPUBLIC

exciting times!......

The band I played (lead guitar, until I saw the light) in the mid 90's supported Magnum. What do I remember? If the sound guy is called Max keep him off the gear until you have soundchecked. The singer is a little bloke who drives a beige rover metro. Good luck. They didn't impress me very much as people, musicians, pets etc...

[quote name='gafbass02' post='173540' date='Apr 9 2008, 11:35 PM']Cool. Bob did backing vocals on my old bands album (Doublecross: time after time)[/quote]
I may well be seeing him tomorrow night, he's a fairly regular visitor to the pub in Tamworth that I mostly use. Although he's so small, you actually tell where he is by the fact there's a gap in the visible people...