Why become a member? ×

Looking for Rich

Bidd

isI know this t not techincally a general bass discussion topic BUT it is probably the most read by everyone. I sold a BP80 on the old basstalk about 3-4 weeks ago and a guy called Rich paid for it through paypal. He told me to hold onto it though until he returned from holiday so I sent him a message with my contact details so he could contact me once he got back

As the website changed to this one, the details could have gone missing and he could still be wanting the pedal, but might have no way of telling me, and I have his money.

His name on basstalk was Rich, does anyone know if he is on here, or does anyone know who he is in general?

[quote name='Bidd' post='16901' date='Jun 13 2007, 02:32 PM']His name on basstalk was Rich, does anyone know if he is on here, or does anyone know who he is in general?[/quote]"Who is Keyser Soze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Soze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
Ahem. Sorry :)
You have a PM.