Why become a member? ×

EBMM Stingray 20th Anniversary fretless 5 - SOLD

Damo200

[b]Body:[/b] Ash with bookmatched maple top and mahogany tone block [b]Neck:[/b] Maple [b]Fingerboard:[/b] Pau Ferro
[b]Colour:[/b] California Sunset [b] Pickups[/b][b]:[/b] Music Man double humbucker [b] Radius:[/b] 11” (27.9cm) [b] Controls:[/b] Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, 5-position pickup coil selector [b]Made in:[/b] California, USA [b] Neck Join:[/b] Bolt-on, 5 bolts [b] Scale Length:[/b] 34-inch [b] Fret:[/b] 22 [b] Weight:[/b] 10lbs (4.54kg)

Up for sale is the ultimate Pino machine, the 20th Anniversary custom Stingray unlined fretless in immaculate condition. I've recently got my hands on one of the GWB105 Korean Gary Willis basses and although the Stingray is obviously a more refined and superior bass, the Willis does the job for the time being. I was all set to get Martin at the Gallery to add frets, but a colleague of mine is selling a fretted Ken Smith so I'm trying to raise funds.

As such I'm pricing this to sell at [b]XXXXXX[/b]. Retail was in the upper £2k mark so should you want to buy this to convert into a fretted bass, you're still going to get a bargain. The only difference between this and the original fretted is that the fretless has a Pau Ferro fingerboard. However, whats wrong with having an amazing fretless anyway?!?

Do please feel free to contact me with any questions. There's also some youtube clips of the fretted version knocking around and if you google the model, you'll see a particularly glowing review.

The bass comes with an equally pristine bespoke hardcase. It currently resides in London.

For trades I'd be interested in:

Ken Smith bolt-on 5 string
Ken Smith thru 5 string (plus cash to you)
Decent European made double bass
Ibanez Promethean P5110 (plus cash to me)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Edited by Damo200

• 2 weeks later...