Why become a member? ×

SOLD

lobematt

Hey there I'm putting my MIM Jazz up for sale! It's a four string that I bought it off here and to be honest I don't know too much about it but I'll put down what I do know.

All parts P shape 20 fret neck
Unknown pickups but they are really bright and clear sounding.
Comes with Pickup Cover and Ashtray.
Needs a set up as the E string is a bit rattley but nothing major. No major dints or scratches to the bass.

Sorry for the iPhone pics, can upload more if needed!

I'm looking for [s]£200[/s] [b]£180[/b] complete with hard case. Pick up from Liverpool preferably but will post. [s]Trades considered[/s] but I'm looking for the moolar really! [color=#ff0000]Bass has now had a full set up and plays perfectly!! *edit!*[/color]

[s]Trades I'd be looking for...
similar standard P or P/J 4 string
acoustic 4/5 string
or anything else really, you never know[/s]

I've been asked a bit more about the specs quite a lot and to be honest I don't really know that much, so here's a link to the original thread I bought it from and the info about the bass, cuz thats pretty much all I know!!

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/120452-3-jazz-basses-sold-pending/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1[/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Body - early 90s MIM Fender[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Neck - Fretted, Amber tinted, glossed jazz bass neck (not fender) fantastic quality[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]pots - 250k minipots[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bridge - early 90s MIM[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]pickguard and control plate - early 90s MIM[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]neck plate - axesrus[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Tuners - came with neck[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pickups - Generic cream covered alnico pickups[/font][/color]

Edited by lobematt

[quote name='MusicLover20015' timestamp='1324574613' post='1475847']
Are the pickups duncan designed ones ?
[/quote]

No idea you mate! I don't think they are tbh, I can't see any trace of a name on them.

Sidviscous - I would post but not sure on the cost of it yet, I have had some interest over a PM but nothing firm yet.

[quote name='lobematt' timestamp='1324737472' post='1477467']
No idea you mate! I don't think they are tbh, I can't see any trace of a name on them.

Sidviscous - I would post but not sure on the cost of it yet, I have had some interest over a PM but nothing firm yet.
[/quote]

Excuse my stupidity, that PM was from you...

Continue your business as usual gentlemen!!

[quote name='tonyclaret' timestamp='1327744170' post='1516028']
This is a great price for Mexican. There are squires on here for the same money and more. Great basses.
[/quote]

Right you are my good man!!

Yeah to be honest I don't know if it is definitely allparts, I'm just going on what the guy told me who sold me it from these forums last year. It is a good solid neck though, much better than the Mexican and Squire ones