Why become a member? ×

[Sold] EBMM Stingray £700

Ziphoblat

Don't have any pictures for this at the moment, posting this on my phone, I'll upload some when I get back from A&E.

It's a fully standard 'ray, no mods or anything, comes in the original (slightly battle-hardened but still fully functional) EBMM hardcase, but the bass itself is completely ding-free, no scratches I can see.

3EQ model, just the bridge pup, rosewood board, with a burnt apple finish and no matching headstock.

Please excuse my less-than-adequate camera skills (they're even worse when I have to do it one-handed)... the finish is really hard to photograph, you have to see it for yourself really, but this is a fairly close representation. I've also included a photo of the way EBMM list it on their website, which is probably a better representation (though this bass is a solid finish, not translucent):

Cash-wise I'd like £700 for it (these are expensive new and I paid 850 for it about 6 months ago). Not currently interested in trades as I have something specific in mind (unless you happen to have a maple-board Sandberg TM bass).

For the most part I only like Fender or Warwick/Spector style designs, but I'm open to offers, you never know.

Based in Leeds... Would be prepared to post at buyers risk/expense.

Edited by Ziphoblat

[quote name='Ou7shined' timestamp='1322774229' post='1455841']
Isn't this that "rare" burnt apple finish?
[/quote]

So it is, thanks for the heads up. I'm no EBMM expert, and I was only going by the previous owners (apparently incorrect) information. Wasn't even aware there was a burnt apple finish, the two seem to be similar anyway.

Post has been amended.

Edited by Ziphoblat

• 4 weeks later...