Why become a member? ×

FT/FS Fender, Warwick, Ozark Basses.

ravingdavies

A combination of ill-health, unemployment and a nagging wife has made me realise that I need to reduce my collection. So here's what's got to go....

[u][b]MIJ Fender Precision (1988 - Serial No E857855)[/b][/u]

Really don't want to part with this one ...

My main bass for many years and consequently has a few battle scars. Still plays beautifully. and has had a pro set-up. The scratch plate pictured is not the original white one but I will include it in the sale if anyone wants it. I'll also include a functional but VERY battered hard case.

[b]£ 400[/b]

[u][b]Warwick Streamer Std (2000 - Serial No B 079272 00)[/b][/u]

Now a discontinued model, this was the cheapest German made Warwick - a 'real' one as opposed to RockBass, but with some different features to the Corvettes etc.

Recently serviced and plenty of trademark Warwick growl.

Natural Carolena body
Ovangol neck, Wenge board
One MEC Soapbar pickup with push-pull coil tap
Warwick tuners
One-piece Warwick bridge
Bell brass frets

[b]£ 260[/b]

I'll also include a well-used Ritter gig bag.

[u][b]Ozark Acoustic[/b][/u]

Excellent condition.

Bought this for an ill-fated acoustic set in one band I played in but gets zero use nowadays.

Solid Sikta Spruce Top and Mahogany Back and Sides this model gives out plenty of Volume and Depth.

The Single Cutaway provides great upper fret access , while the Artec 4 band Graphic EQ gives a great live sound when plugged in.

[b][size=4]£ 140[/size][/b]

Retails new at around £280

I'll also include the pictured hardcase with the sale.

I'm also interested in trading any or any combination of these basses for a quality lightweight cab or amp. Tell me what you've got in exchange.

I'd rather buyers collect but will courier at an additional cost..

I live in Pontypridd , South Wales.

I'm more than happy to answer any questions or provide more photos if anyone wants them.

• 3 weeks later...