Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Warwick Rockbass Corvette 5 fretless

Rumble

I originally bought this as a cheap entry into the world of fretless to see how I got on and it's been a great success, but I'd actually like to move onto something active, hence the sale (and believe me this is the only reason!).

This is the Warwick Rockbass which is made in China and don't let this put you off - the cost belies the quality.

Alder body
Dynamic Response MEC passive pickups
Passive Elecs - Vol / Balance / Neck tone / Bridge tone
Maple neck
Beautiful Tigerstripe Ebony finger board
Warwick tuners
Single piece Warwick bridge

This one has a solid cream colour - kind of 'off white' and the finish is unmarked.

The entire bass is in excellent condition and I couldn't actually find any dings on it at all.

I'm not looking to make a profit on this, but I would like to get as near £[s]150 +[/s] £140 + P&P as possible. Will consider trades for an active fretless if you fancy taking my Fender MIM Ltd Ed RI jazz as well.

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy to meet up within a reasonable distance.

[attachment=94135:IMG_3042.JPG]
[attachment=94137:IMG_3044.JPG]
[attachment=94138:IMG_3046.JPG]

Edited by Rumble

Oh don't worry, this has been a fantastic intro to fretless and has done exactly what I hoped it would. Like I say the ONLY reason for moving it on is the desire for something active. To be perfectly honest, I've been absolutely amazed at how good a bass it is for £150. Ridiculously good!

[quote name='Bassdude BE' timestamp='1322605407' post='1453562']
If you still have this in 10 days i'll be happy to give you 2/3 of the list price for it.
[/quote]
What's list price?! PM me if you like to discuss details. Thanks