Why become a member? ×

PEAVEY T-40 1984 FOR SALE

rocker19

Hi
there is my second bass for sale Peavey T-40 1984 year, very good condition, neck and frets are perfect.I bought it on eBAY form USA in March 2011. I played it till July when I bought my first RIC, since then it`s been in original case.The bass never left my apartment and was kept in case except playing.I would keep it , I lke the sound but I am not big man and this one is really heavy for me.I converted it to lefty bass now everything is original as was. All parts are original.The FINAL PRICE INCLUDING SHIPPING TO UK is 420 EURO when you use direct payment to my bank or 440 EURO using Paypal.Your choice.I will answer all questions and send more HD photos.Please do not offer trades or lower price I am selling it for appr 100 EUROS LESS than I bought /I paid 470 EUROS incl. customs fees/.
I will include wiring diagram and as bonus DVD Journey Chicago 1978 rare collectors item where you can see the bass, maybe you know that the most famous T-40 player was Ross Valory /you can hear the bass on albums Evolution, Departure and Captured/.See You Tube.

Edited by rocker19

• 9 months later...