Why become a member? ×

Squier Standard Telecaster - NOW SOLD

I bought this guitar on here a few months ago for my 14 year old son. He has now decided that he doesn't like Teles. Typical teenager!

I'm no expert on six strings, but this guitar looks good and plays very well. Nice action and tone - typical telecaster in fact!

Comes with a cheap gigbag for protection and portability.

Original sale thread here - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/135583-soldfender-squire-telecaster-for-sale/"]http://basschat.co.u...aster-for-sale/[/url]

Great condition.

Will post if necessary but would prefer local pick up.

Thanks for looking!

Will get some pix up when I get home this evening, but you all know what these things look like.

[attachment=93255:Telecaster Pics 015.jpg][attachment=93256:Telecaster Pics 014.jpg][attachment=93257:Telecaster Pics 001.jpg]

Edited by Conan

[quote name='FunkmanD' timestamp='1321104535' post='1435399']
couple of weeks, let me know if its still available waiting for wages!!
[/quote]

I'm hoping it will be gone by then, but with the market being the way it currently is it could well still be here at the beginning of December!

[quote name='bigd1' timestamp='1321349331' post='1437977']pictures please[/quote]

Sorry about that! Will take some this evening.

Please note though that I have plenty of positive feedback on here and the lack of pictures should not be taken as me attempting to hide anything. Condition is exactly as described.

[quote name='FunkmanD' timestamp='1321472373' post='1439675']
interested in a trade for an explorer electric?
[/quote]

I was looking at that! Cool shape, but unfortunately I am trying to sell two guitars to raise some cash for Christmas!

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1321009703' post='1434258']
I bought this guitar on here a few months ago for my 14 year old son. He has now decided that he doesn't like Teles. Typical teenager!

I'm no expert on six strings, but this guitar looks good and plays very well. Nice action and tone - typical telecaster in fact!

Comes with a cheap gigbag for protection and portability.

Original sale thread here - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/135583-soldfender-squire-telecaster-for-sale/"]http://basschat.co.u...aster-for-sale/[/url]

Great condition.

Will post if necessary but would prefer local pick up.

Thanks for looking!

Will get some pix up when I get home this evening, but you all know what these things look like.

[attachment=93255:Telecaster Pics 015.jpg][attachment=93256:Telecaster Pics 014.jpg][attachment=93257:Telecaster Pics 001.jpg]
[/quote]

Firstly, how can anyone not like that!
Fantastic guitar for the money, totally worth moding for little money with some decent pots, tone rider pups and a wilkinson bridge/brass compensated saddles. Only reason I'm not taking it is that I'm trying to save for a new car. (and I have a tele......but I'm still tempted).
Please will some one buy this before I succumb to temptation.

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1321482206' post='1439850']
I was looking at that! Cool shape, but unfortunately I am trying to sell two guitars to raise some cash for Christmas!
[/quote]

Darn!! i really want this guitar but i dont have money untill payday!!!

[quote name='FunkmanD' timestamp='1321484946' post='1439893']
Darn!! i really want this guitar but i dont have money untill payday!!!
[/quote]

Tell me about it! Mrs C was recently made redundant, so unless we can sell a few superfluous items its going to be a pretty modest Christmas... :)

No pressure guys! :)