Why become a member? ×

SWR 750X & Goliath Sr: £1000

jc_riffs

For Sale or possible trade.... My immaculate SWR Professional Bass rig. I am looking to sell as I have recently left the band I was in and don't need something with this much clowt.The gear has spent all of its life in custom made flight cases, so the condition speaks for itself. This gear is superb and sounds even better. The 6x10 has always given me great monitoring on stage and is capable of delivering serious bottom end. I am looking to downsize slightly to a 4x10 and head (4ohms). Possible trades would consist of Eden, Ampeg, TC, Aggy.....etc The gear avaliable here is: SWR 750x (w/ custom flightcase) SWR Goliath Sr 6x10 (w/ custom flightcase & protective cover) (full specs are on the SWR website) I am looking for £1000 for lot and may consider splitting if the offers are right. BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! I am having trouble uploading photos of the gear but will try to sort this out asap. In the mean time is you have any offers, questions or just want to get a glimpse at this monster then emails can be sent out no problem. Thanks for reading/looking :) [email protected] photos added http://s1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb383/jc_riffs/

Edited by jc_riffs