Why become a member? ×

DHA VT1 Std Bass **SOLD**

Rumple

Up for grabs is my DHA VT1 Std Bass pedal, I have had it for a couple of years since buying if from here, lovely pedal that brings a nice bit of valve crunch to your sound.

Although the writing on the bottom has rubbed off a little you can still clearly see it's an Aug 07 model.

Velcro on the bottom.

I don't have a power supply for this as I run it at 9v off of a power bank but it can and probably sounds even better run at 12v, these can be picked up cheaply from Ebay. I will include a powerbank lead that reverses the polarity as DHA pedals work the oposite to Boss.

[s]£55.00[/s] £50.00

As it's got a valve in it and they are fragile I'd rather it was collected or we meet up in central London but I will post.

R.

[attachment=92486:P1010970 lr.jpg]

[attachment=92487:P1010971 lr.jpg]

Edited by Rumple

I just bought one of these off Lozz last week, gigged and rehearsed it and it really does add some fairy dust to your solid state amp.
I`m setting it up more as a pre-amp than a pedal, and it is very responsive to your playing dynamics. Play soft and you get a nice light valve purr. Dig in a bit and it starts to breakup and give that Ampeg grind.

Have a really happy why didn`t I buy one of these ages ago type bump.