Why become a member? ×

Digitech BNX 3 Bass Station Effects pedalboard.

MB1

MB1. :)
Digitech BNX 3 Bass Workstation.
Pedalboard which includes 8 track recorder facility.In excellent condition with Electro Harmonix Carry case,mains adapter,128 meg Smartmedia card,instruction manual and GeNetX and Sonic Foundry loop sampler cds.
£125

When ive used this ive used it as a effects unit, however i dont use many effects, prefering to go for a clean sound,it will however record 96minutes of your bass playing on extended play with effects. It has various amp/Speaker modelling capabilities It is very useful for rehearsals.Check out users reviews on Harmony Central for more information.

Edited by MB1

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='finnbass' post='169439' date='Apr 3 2008, 09:04 PM']I've got one of these and they're great![/quote]

Cheers Finnbass!...These are far superior to the Boss GT6B easier to understand too!

[quote name='mikeh' post='169452' date='Apr 3 2008, 09:18 PM']I have to say Im very tempted. I was looking for something to practise at home, but this may do the live thing as well.

Can you bypass the unit with one pedal?[/quote]

I Believe you can! full spec for this can be found on the ad for the Digitech BNX3 on Ebay, also more information and reviews available from Harmony Central.
The unit is in as new condition no marks/scratches comes with instructions /case.Im not big on effects to be honest so this really hasnt had that much use.
Great piece of kit for rehearsing at home and by all accounts from harmony central good for live work too!.This ones just sat in the case at the moment.
May be able to drop it off if your not too far away!

Edited by MB1

[quote name='finnbass' post='170008' date='Apr 4 2008, 08:51 PM']Nice one!

Mike! You'll enjoy this...[/quote]

Cheers Finn, i hope so lol. I've had 3 GT6B's and ME50B's I thought it was time I tried something else.

[quote name='finnbass' post='170072' date='Apr 4 2008, 11:43 PM']Mike, this is a [b]superb[/b] piece of kit and unbelieveable value for money, but, if you ever get the chance, try a Korg AX3000B. I'd love to hear your views as an experienced multi-effect man.
I look forward to hearing your views on this one. It's all subjective obviously but I rate it (Digitech) higher than the GT6B and XT Live. I wouldn't part with my AX300B for love or money, but it doesn't do the recording/looping stuff that the Digitech does.

BTW, Victor, my Californian Kingsnake says hello :)[/quote]

I'll certainly put up a review once I've given it a good trial. I wouldnt mind trying the ax3000b as well so may have a look at getting one to try.
What type of King do you have? I've been on the look out for a black and white banded king for a while. but i picked up this little stunner today. Shes the new girl for my male. Give em a couple of years to get to size and I will be breading them.

Shes a Brazilian Rainbow Boa