Why become a member? ×

No longer available.Squier MB-4

gary mac

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Squier MB4 Bass.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Offered for sale at £125.00, my daughter’s Indonesian built Squier four string, fretted bass.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]This model has been discontinued but when available the RRP was £310, so I think £125 seems to be a very fair price. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]The lightweight body is Agathis, with a metallic black paint job and the skull and crossbones decal, which is also featured as an inlay at the twelve fret.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]All hardware is in matching black.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]It has the very versatile P/J pickup combination.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Controls are volume, pan, tone, all work perfectly and are crackle free.[/color][/size][/font]
[size=3][color=#000000][font=Calibri]Everything functions as it should.[/font][/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#000000][font=Calibri]The truss rod is good and I have just adjusted it to the recommended setting.[/font][/color][/size]
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]The bass is in good but not pristine condition. One of the pics shows a dent to the body. Other than that some buckle rash and small blemishes.[/color][/size][/font]
[size=3][color=#000000][font=Calibri]It is a comfortable weight and plays perfectly well, the frets are nicely finished with no sharp edges or wear.[/font][/color][/size]
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Recently restrung with 45-105 stainless steel rounds (Hartke).[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Happy to arrange viewings/test drive.[/color][/size][/font]
[size=3][color=#000000][font=Calibri]There is no case with this bass so collection would be preferred. [/font][/color][/size]
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]If you do require the bass to be posted, we can arrange for shipping, but please note that this will be at additional cost over and above the price quoted.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]My daughter is having some health problems at the moment and not able to work, hence the sale of this and some other instruments. She is therefore not interested in trades at this time. She is a Bass Chat member but I offered to do the photos, put up the ads and deal with the sales as she just isn’t up to doing it herself at present.[/color][/size][/font]
[size=3][color=#000000][font=Calibri]Cash sale preferred, but can accept Pay Pal or Bank transfer. [/font][/color][/size]
[attachment=91774:013.JPG][attachment=91771:016.JPG][attachment=91772:009.JPG][attachment=91773:011.JPG][attachment=91775:015.JPG]

Edited by gary mac

• 2 weeks later...