Why become a member? ×

AMPEG SALE BONANZA (2 heads and cab)

Ant

ive got a fully flightcased [b][color=#ff0000]Ampeg SVT-VR[/color][/b], it's been gigged but the flightcase is completely bomb-proof and the amp is in perfect condition.

i'd be looking at [b][color=#ff0000]offers around £1000[/color][/b] for it, less without the flightcase.

ive also got an old [color=#0000ff][b]Ampeg SVT-II non pro edition[/b][/color] (used to belong to the bassist of the beautiful south!!!) , its just getting re-valved and checked over by matamp at the moment, but i'd be after [b][color=#0000ff]offers around £800[/color][/b] for that.

UPDATE**
now also up for sale is my American made [color=#008000][b]ampeg 8x10[/b][/color], everyone knows these, it sounds the business, not sure when it dates from, pictures to follow soon.

the tolex has come off on one side and its a bit tatty looking but everything is in full working order.

lets say[color=#008000][b] £500 for the 810[/b][/color]

ill try and get pictures of the SVT II non pro ASAP but itll have to wait till i collect it from matamp

you can see the VR in this music video of ours, its still as fresh as it is here as its lived in its flightcase

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhRHurqWql4[/media]

and here's another video just for fun!:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tuHfsXkcCU[/media]

Edited by Ant

I can't afford your svt-vr (as much as i'd love to) and listening to your band it might or might not be of interest but as you're from leeds anyway i thought i'd whore this:

Damnation festival 2011
Leeds uni 05/11/11
Devin Townsend Project, Godflesh, Ulver, God Is An Astronaught, Grand Magus, Amplifier, Decapitated, Evile, Turisas, Astrohenge and more for less than 30 quid