Why become a member? ×

fun experiment

OliverBlackman

[quote name='KiOgon' timestamp='1319128078' post='1410378']

Check this out [url="http://www.davidgilmour.com/visual4.htm"]http://www.davidgilm...com/visual4.htm[/url] same cabs, same shirt, August 29th 2006
[/quote]

Unbelievable - i'm a fan of Guy Pratt and i didn't recognise him at all from that picture.
Even on the link it didn't look like him with the double bass but the old WEM amps are there just as you say.
Whow ! must be great to have money and be able to find these old relics (the amps i mean)
I've just noted that that the OP has confirmed it too.

Thanks for that.

Cheers
Dave

[quote name='blackmn90' timestamp='1319136783' post='1410497']
i had no idea there were so many rockers on basschat!

im not going to say who A is, i cant believe no-one's got it! I tried to choose 3 very contrasting images and i think i was almost there. Letter C is indeed Guy Pratt
[/quote]

I know who all three are! If i say it, it'll spoil the fun!

I'm going to say B as i swear far too much,i'm proud to say i'm english (something i don't do to often here in Scotland! :) ) but i am a big fan of the other two and a mix of all three styles and like all three's work but Steve 'arry Harris overall for me a person and player. (Though he is better in every way! haha :) )